Who is Zac Sky?
I am an entrepreneur, writer, consultant, motivator, data geek, and sports-lover, living in Australia. I am also known as a software engineer, business analyst, project manager and technologist. I also have a deep passion for philosophy, personal development, and self improvement.
I am constantly striving to improve myself and learn from my mistakes and my number one passion is helping and motivating others to achieve success and improve their life. And that is why this site exists.
I write here to document my ideas, experiences, and observations of life. That can encompass personal development, business, psychology, relationships, and some creative writing thrown in for good measure. I'm not an "expert" in any of these fields per se but when you spend most of your spare time thinking deeply on a few issues you tend to form some pretty good ideas. :)
Some things you might not know about me
- I had my own software & consulting company from 2010 to 2014
- I was formerly a certified Cricket Coach
- I have two degrees and I dabble in artificial intelligence and automation projects
- I have played representative level competition in Cricket, Rugby League, Australian Rules, Touch Football, Tennis, Soccer, Indoor Cricket, Indoor Soccer.
- Several years ago I hated most things about myself and had zero self confidence. Then I started personal development and my world completely changed
Get in touch with me
I'm always open to meeting new people, having positive and passionate discussions, and experiencing new things so if you fit that description then there are several ways you can get in touch and have a chat with me: